Pet Air Carrier, LLC is USDA approved and provides complete door-to-door pet relocation services or can provide only those services that meet your specific needs. We specialize in International pet transportation requiring complex documentation and permits for rabies free countries such as Australia and New Zealand and countries requiring specific blood testing such as South Africa, Singapore and Indonesia.
Animal and Pet Relocation Services – we make all aspects of pet relocation as safe & worry free as possible and can provide:
- Complete reservation services with airlines using the most direct routes possible.
- Extensive knowledge in the preparation and review of permits, documents & certificates for international relocations to ensure acceptance at the destination country.
- Specialization in the complex preparation for countries requiring blood testing or Quarantine Services
- Airline bookings from most US based airports
- 24 hour tracking of all shipments by our staff, 7 days a week – we can tell you the exact location of the in transit aircraft during the journey
- Ground transportation to and from airports & residences
- Transfers to a domestic or international flight with potty break, exercise and crate refresh
- Boarding arrangements with outstanding domestic and international facilities
- Partnerships with outstanding agents all over the globe to provide customs clearance, assistance with permits, quarantine and home delivery
- Referrals to USDA approved Veterinarians across the country to complete required health documentation
- Coordination of required governmental seals and stamps
- Shipping supplies such as airline crates, custom crates, crate extenders
- Custom clearance services in the USA
- Coordination with Fish and Wildlife declarations, permits and inspection